Friday, February 26, 2010

Almost not cold.


(not my picture, but it looks nice)



I check weather.com obsessively, because when you live in a place this cold and bleak, it helps to know that there is a ray of hope ten days or less away. While this winter has been relatively mild, it's still much colder than average, it barely broke 30 today and the high for this time of year should be more like 39. There is 40-degree weather on the horizon, but it seems like every time I check, that day just keeps getting pushed farther and farther back. Still, next week it will be in the mid-to-upper thirties every day, so there's that.

I've been seriously slacking off on the weight training. And exercise in general, because of the weather. I've only ridden twice this week, and I haven't done any other workouts. Still, I'm controlling what I eat pretty well, so my weight is down a little. I need to get in a good, long ride tomorrow though. Or possibly play basketball for a couple hours. Or do a few thousand jumping jacks.


Weight: 201.4
BFP: 20.6
Activity: Bike 16 miles, weights

No comments:

Post a Comment