Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow day

When my wife was growing up, a few inches of snow meant that work and school was closed down. Not so much for me, since I only lived a block away from my school. And here in Chicago, the snow doesn't seem to to hinder anything either, except my desire to be outside. We got about a foot of snow on Monday and Tuesday, and it hasn't been warm enough for any of it to melt, so it just sort of smooshes around like dirty, white sand.


That said, it also hasn't been really cold enough to prevent me from going out and running. I doubt the bike path is clear, but I will check it today and see if a ride tomorrow is feasible. Saturday morning will be very cold, but I might be able to get a ride in the early afternoon, as it will be 26-ish and sunny.



Weight: 204.4
BFP: 21.7%
Activity- Walk 2 miles, yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment