Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cupcakes

Today is my wife's birthday, also my son's 8 month birthday, which mean I now have exactly four months to achieve my goal. It also means this:


mmm

This is a reasonable facsimile of the cupcake I will be buying for her in place of a cake. While a cupcake may seem stingy, it is actually all she wants, and will probably cost me like 4 bucks. I will not be eating a similar cupcake. I may, however, treat myself to some ShotBloks this weekend, especially if I go for a long run, or ride, or whatever the weather permits.



Mmm, a "semi-solid, easily chewable source of carbohydrates" Yummy. actually, ShotBloks are very tasty, and I have to ration myself or I will eat the whole package in a few seconds.


Weight: 204.6
BFP: 21.6
Activity- Walk approx. 2miles, weights


No comments:

Post a Comment