Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello Moderate Comfort Level!

This has been an amazingly mild winter compared to last year, at least for us in the Northwest/East Mid/NorthWest region, or whatever we are. It seems to me we are too far north to be in the midwest, and we aren't east or west, so I am going to officially call where I live the "Mid-North," or alternately the "Worst Coast." Some people call the region the "Third Coast," but that implies an actual coastline, and all we get is some fake beaches, no waves and concrete partitions. Still, it could be worse. I could live in Nebraska.

I'm pretty sure the weather is going to break next week. Starting next Monday, it's going to warm up and I'm going to start running and being generally more vigorous outside. It will actually be in the high thirties next week! SoCal eat your heart out! I ride about 16 miles most days, which according to some calorie calculator I looked at means I burn about 900 calories each day that I ride. So that's good. If I run for just 15 minutes, I burn about 350 calories or so, but i would rather ride for an hour or two, as every minute I run seems like an hour. I need to alternate my workout though, or I'll just get in a rut.

Hmm. I was going to spice up this post with pictures and links and whatnot, but I can't seem to copy and paste anything, and I'm sure not going to type out URLs. I mean, seriously.


Weight: 202.4
BFP: 21.4
Activity: Bike 16 miles, weights

No comments:

Post a Comment