Monday, February 15, 2010

Backsliding





Despite my exercise on Saturday, I weighed in about a half-pound more this morning, which is probably nothing, but negative progress is not good. I had a couple of cookies last night, but nothing else terrible. Still, I'm not going to obsess over the food that I eat, or at least I'm not going to write about obsessing over food, because that would be dumb.

So I'm going to focus on what I'm doing to lose weight, instead of not doing. Today, I didn't ride because I got up late and it was too cold and a dozen other crappy excuses. To avoid a repeat, tonight I need to get to bed by 10, up by 6 and out the door by 7. It will be about 24 with flurries, but I don't think anything's going to stick, and if it does I can always take the bus home. The only issue I've been having lately with the cold is my face freezing, which I can somewhat alleviate by wearing glasses and my neck gaiter.


Weight: 205.2
BFP: 22.3
Activity- Walk 1 mile, weights or ball workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment