Thursday, March 25, 2010

Want to go to sleep...


This has been a tiresome week. I'm not sure why, but I was exhausted last night. I've been running around a lot, I guess, but no more than usual, and the week's not over yet. Saturday I'm going to play basketball, which will be good for my plateaued weight, but it means I'll be tired again. Or, maybe I'll be energized, just more sore. I'll definitely be hitting up some ibuprofen before I do that though. After high school graduation, we had an all-nighter at a Gold's Gym in Provo, I think. My friends and I spent almost all the night playing basketball. Then I drove home, got a couple hours sleep and went to work.

Those were the days. Minimum wage, no girlfriend, no Masi, living in Goshen.

Ok, maybe they weren't that great. At least I had more energy.

Weight: 198.8
BFP: 20.4

No comments:

Post a Comment