Friday, March 12, 2010

One for the weakened

Looking down Michigan Ave on a typical Chicago day


I didn't get much sleep last night, which is strange because I slept great the night before. I tried to replicate the conditions, showered before, took some nyquil, but it was terrible. My lungs were all phlegmy and I couldn't breathe without wheezing and I couldn't fall asleep without coughing and waking myself up. The only good thing is that I should be tired enough now to sleep through any irritation. Hopefully.

I need to recover by this weekend, because I need to start riding again on Monday. I am not sick. I am perfectly healthy and strong. I am powerful. I am not very good at lying to myself.


Weight: 200
BFP 21.3
Activity: Playing games on my phone at 3am while trying to fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Just one stomach flu away from your goal weight, eh? (Devil Wears Prada)

    Hope you feel better soon, I've had it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, if only. Thanks, it's pretty gross.

    ReplyDelete