Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Now look really angry for me. Perfect.

Always watching

One of our clients is Outside Magazine, and we recently did some posters for them. One was the cover photo of Lance Armstrong, looking brooding and/or pensive. The first print turned out a little too orange, so I kept it and hung it above my cubicle, to sort of motivate me.

The problem is, the photo looks so dark and menacing that it catches me off-guard all the time. It looks like some angry guy is peeking over my desk, glaring at me. Oh well. I probably just have a guilty conscience.


Shifting to a slightly new format, besides the color and whatnot, I'll be keeping track of my weight and BFP as of the morning I type the entry, as usual, but instead of estimating what the day's activity will be, since I usually fall short, I'll keep track of what I actually did the previous day. Make sense? Good.

Weight: 202
BFP: 21
Activity: Bike 20 miles, weights

No comments:

Post a Comment