Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yuck


Well, after successfully avoiding the flu all winter long, it hit me like a ton of mucus-soaked bricks on Friday. I stayed at home all day Saturday and Sunday, but wasn't any better by Monday. I still came into work, but left early. This morning, I felt a little better, but as the day wears on I'm not feeling great again. The worst part is that in just a couple of days I've gone from being able to ride all-out for eight miles to wheezing after climbing the subway steps. And it's going to be at least a few more days until I can ride my bike again, even though the weather is turning super-relatively-warm, if a little wet. Tomorrow it's going to be 57! And I'll be stuck underground, packed in a metal tube with a bunch of people. With no ipod!

Well, I have my phone, and it has 8 gigs of storage space, but loading it with music is proving extremely problematic. This morning, I had to sit by a couple of "theatre" students who were discussing their stupid play and talking so loud the entire car could hear them! Argh. It got to be too much for me, so I pulled out my laptop and plugged in my earphones to drown them out. Not exactly convenient.

So where was I? Oh yes, I haven't weighed myself in a few days, my head's been in too much of a fog to even think about weight loss. right now I just have to concentrate on eradicating this nasty little virus.

Yuck.

Weight: No idea
BFP: Feeling fat
Activity: In-

No comments:

Post a Comment