Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Move over, I'm crowded.


Well, today is the first day in the last two weeks that I feel somewhat normal. No urge to cough, less running of the nose, clearer head. Still not 100%, but I will be soon. Unfortunately, although I seem to be losing weight at a good pace, my body fat is still high, at least according to my Wal-Mart scale. So, I need to hit the weights more, and do some ball workouts.

The bike path yesterday was incredibly crowded. Along with the usual fair-weather commuters, and runners, there was a crush of walkers, rollerbladers, stragglers, gagglers and ne'er-do-wells. I can only hope that the realization that exercise is hard work, coupled with the colder weather next week forces some of them back indoors.

I'm going to try to duck out a few minutes earlier today and avoid the rush. I already miss the days when it was 25 degrees and I was the only one riding. Well, not really. 58 degrees is pretty great. Yesterday I even forgot my gloves and I was fine.



Weight: 198.2
BFP: 21.7
Activity: Bike 16 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment