Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Journalistic integrality

My wife has been writing a journal lately. It, like she, is wonderful and diverse and interesting. This blog functions a little as my journal, at least in the sense that it is the only place I put my thoughts into writing on a semi-regular basis, so I need to at least update it more regularly.

Yesterday was significant, weight-loss wise, as it was the first time I have been below 190 since before my mission. That means that I weigh less now than I have in 14 years! Crazy. I still don't like running, but at least I'm getting used to it. Yesterday, I ran a mile in six minutes and fifty five seconds, which is, at least as far as I know, a post-high school personal best.


Hmm. I was supposed to get my new backpack today, but the UPS guy never showed. Wah. Oh well, my back will be somewhat less sweaty for another day. It does complicate the lunch, clothing and laptop situation though, as in "I can't bring any of that to work"

Still, less sweat is good.

Weight: 189.6
BFP 19.8

2 comments: